Ok Folks, I have seen all of the SIFF Films on my list, pew what a relieve.

Only one of my picks failed to impress me, "Kaifeck Murder".

If you have a chance to see any of these in the future I highly recommend that you do.




Here are my films and how I rated them:


  1. Hansel and Gretel rating =5 BEST FILM a grim but beautiful Korean take on western fairy tale..this film is a masterpiece.

  2. Forever Enthralled Youssou N'dour: I Bring What I Love rating=5 Best Documentary FILM. Senegalese Master of Music Youssou N'dour, his musical biography almost. His voice will leave you wanting more. http://www.youssou.com
  3. Four Boxes rating =4 creative, fresh, original and what SIFF is all about.

    4. Three Blind Mice rating = 4 good actors can make a flimsy script look great as these actors did.

5. Kaifeck Murder = rating = 2 great cinematography, what was The point of this film..? someone forgot that movies are about showing and not so much telling. What a waste..skip this one..

0 comments